Sunday, December 13, 2009

December Update

One might say this is an interesting picture choice for a December Update ~ but I just had to put in this photo of our two pumpkins and their pumpkin creations this year. I am wondering where October and November went and couldn't let it slide by without posting this shot!


One may think that I am going back into the archived pictures once again for this next photo ~ but I am not, we are just having unusually warm weather this winter. I know I should be frustrated that we aren't getting hit with blizzard after blizzard since I am the wife of a man supported by Mr. Heater ~ but I am still just a girl who LOVES warm weather, so I am not complaining!! This new ride was a very sweet gift from a generous friend whose children had outgrown it ~ our children have been smiles ever since!

Our baby girl is already 10 weeks old and I literally wish I could freeze time. The other day Derek teased me and said "she doesn't even look like an infant anymore" ~ say it isn't true. Not only is she the most content, happy and loving baby ~ but she is our last and I feel the need to capture every single second I can with her. I mean really, look at her ~ not too hard to just stare for hours and soak her in!!!


Last but not least ~ our tree is up, the house is decorated and we are ready to simply and joyously enjoy family this Christmas!! Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas until I post again!

2 comments:

Audzzz said...

Ahhh! Finally, I find the "comment" button. I swear, it wasn't there for the last few posts. Anyway- I LOVE the pumpkin pics- so glad you included those. We can't wait to squeeze all three of your pumpkins and you two too in five days! Yahoo!

Morgan said...

Hey Auntie!!
Love the Pumpkin Picture!!
And the pictures of Mercy are ADORABLE!! She is growing sososo fast!! Thanks for the Christmas Present even though it wasn't much of a suprise :) hehehe

Love ya!!