Thursday, November 19, 2009

Miss Molly's Tea Room

This past Saturday we headed down to Medina for our 1st Annual Mother/Daughter Tea Room day at Miss Molly's. There is something that simply melts your heart while watching your 4 year old pour her own china tea pot (full of lemondade) and sip out of a very tiny tea cup. The weather was amazing ~ so we were able to tour the town's charming stores and soak in the gorgeous day. I am thankful for so many things this year ~ mostly family and the support and love I recieve from each of them. It was a huge blessing that Heather was feeling great on Saturday and I just have to say how proud I am of my big sis!! I feel like I am walking through this with her and yet realize that it is her getting the chemo treatments, it is her feeling sick and exhausted, it is her loosing her beautiful hair and it is her that each day chooses to surrender to the Lord and make the very best of the day she has been given. God was merciful to give us a wonderful day and I will always treasure this day!!


"You don't choose your family ~ they are God's gift to you, as you are to them" Desmond Tutu

1 comments:

Morgan said...

That was so much funn!! I had a great time and hope we do it again soon.