Monday, June 8, 2009

My "John Deere" Man

We got the deal of a LIFETIME with our latest addition to the family! They were asking $75 ~ Derek offered them $50 and then we spent $25 on a new battery to get this baby running like new. I am not sure whose toy this machine really is ~ Selah's, Judah's or Derek's!!! What I do know is that all three of them are just as excited as the next to hear that motor cranking. The only disappointment is our yard is pretty small and mowing goes just TOO quickly now ~ or so I am told!!!

2 comments:

Audzzz said...

Look at this fancy shmancy new layout! Nice work- I love it! Blog secrets will have to be shared later. Selah is just about old enough- maybe she could take this whole "John Deere" thing on the road and make a few bucks helping out the neighbors, eh? No one can resist a sweet-smile,motor-drivin' combo!

Morgan said...

awwww bubby ur 2 cute......