Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Judah



Ok, so maybe it is my pregnancy hormones getting the best of me lately ~ but I could cry just sitting here realizing that our big boy is 2 years old today! I couldn't imagine a day without my sweet man stealing my heart and bringing all of us such joy. One of Judah's best qualities to date is his never ceasing patience. Bless his little heart ~ he will wait on you for anything as long as he knows it is coming!!! I love that he is such a boy ~ we all know how much he loves anything that is a RIDE and he goes bonkers when he sees daddy's car pull in the driveway for his wrestling time ~ yet he has the sweetness to do absolutely anything that makes his sister happy; playing dressing up, putting her baby dolls "night-night", and giving you kisses all day long. What can I say ~ he is the 2nd man that has ever stolen my heart, I love you sweet Judah!

4 comments:

Audzzz said...

Happy Birthday, Judah! Oh my, what happened to today- three hours difference- gets late so fast! I will be callin ya tomorrow for sure! Love the pics- Judah is so stinkin cute- hope he enjoyed his birthday on a Saturday. :)

CD said...

Happy B-day Judah!! A little late on that one, sorry. Talked to his sister on the phone today, that was fun. Tell Judah to call me sometime!

Becca said...

Hope - he's so beautiful (handsome) - and yeah, it's hard to believe. :) I cried when Juliana turned 2, and I'm not pregnant - I think it's just a mama thing!

Morgan said...

WE love our Bubby man!!!