Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Hiking We Will Go (and a Walking!)

ANSEL'S CAVE


As Selah tells me EVERYDAY, "Spring Is Here"! We had amazing weather this weekend and decided to head over to West Woods for a little hike with the two kids (Chip & Audz do you remember taking Selah here?). Selah loved riding on daddy's back and hearing all our "nature lessons"! It was refreshing to just be outside and enjoy some quality family time ~ we even ended the event with a picnic at the park, which was loved by all.



Our other BIG news of the week is that Judah has taken his first steps! Last week he began standing on his own for a bit and then we were shocked last night when he took 4 steps for Derek! He is following right after his big sis! Enjoy the video!

4 comments:

Audzzz said...

Oh, I can't wait to see where all his steps will take him throughout life. What an awesome new adventure for him...and you guys! I do remember going hiking at West Woods- I love the picture of her touching the moss- we have similar pictures and memories of her stroking the birch(aspen?) trees back then. I like her hands-on approach to nature. :)

CD said...

Go Judah!

Morgan said...

Hey you copy cats we went to West Woods Too!! Go Judah Go Judah!!! No more crawling 4 you!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.