Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Babbling Babes

Today was Selah & Nana day ~ so I took Judah on an adventure of his own. We went over to my girlfriend Jody's house, to have a mini playdate with her twins (Jack & Kate). Here are a couple pictures to capture the fun they had together. Judah is a crawling maniac and even more obsessed with furniture walking ~ it amazes me how stable he is. So far no bumps and bruises, but something tells me there will be an ER trip at some point with this boy. Especially since last night we caught him standing on Selah's chair in the attempt to get up on her piano!!! As you can see in the close up picture below, his tooth has fully emerged and the other one is poking through now as well. His other obsession is blueberries ~ he can't eat enough of them! Thankfully they were on sale at Costco's, so I just cut them in half and away he goes!

(Jack, Kate & Judah)

(Kate & Judah crawling & sharing cherrios)

(Judah & Jack hanging out by the jumper)

(Judah showing off his big tooth)

Here are a couple fun shots of Selah playing dress-up. It is now a daily occurence for her to go get dressed up and come out only to ask "Mommy/Daddy, how I look!!!". She is LOVING her preschool and yesterday told me she learned how to concentrate as she rubbed her head and tummy at the same time (thanks Miss Margaret)!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Selah and Judah U 2 are such cuties. I luv Selah's outfits(very creative)Good job on the new tooth Judah!!!!

Erika said...

Yeah, an update! Look at that tooth. I will have to get some blueberries for Finn to try - although I may eat them all before he gets to them, like i've done with the asparagus so far.

Audzzz said...

So cute- love all the action shots. And, so glad to see that Selah is getting good use out of the high heels, neon green purse, and go-go bead neclace :). Miss you guys!

Becca said...

Adorable as always! Are the twins the same age as Judah?? I was so glad Juliana didn't want to climb (still not much) - but it looks like you've got a "spider baby"!