Friday, October 12, 2007

He's a Growing!

Our boy is 4 1/2 months old and growing like a weed! I thought I would share some fun "facts" about Judah's day to day life for everyone to see how much he is growing up on us.

He, like his sister, has found his two fingers for chomping/sucking on. Amazingly ~ they're the same two fingers that Selah sucks on.



He weighed in at his 4 month check up 14 lbs. 5 ounces and is 25 1/2" long. Can you tell by this picture that he is quickly outgrowing the sink bath tub?

I have been anxiously waiting for cold weather just so I could put this hat on him. We have had ridicuously warm weather this month and everyone that knows me, knows my favorite season is the Fall ~ so I have been waiting for the cooler (not frigid) weather to come our way!



He now LOVES the walker and roams the kitchen while I am cooking. Seriously, this makes him look so grown up that I had to video to share with you all.



Besides that ~ he has finally begun sleeping through the night over the last month! Yeah for mommy!! It is great to goto bed and know I am going to get the rest that I cherish oh so much!

3 comments:

Erika said...

I love the Judah in the Bumbo chair photo. It looks like he's the "King of the Purees". Avocado and broccoli purees for all!

Becca said...

Sleeping through the night? Oh what a dream. :) Maybe he and Juliana can have a chat about how babies don't need to wake up every two hours!! HA! Lucky, lucky mama!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey the blog looks amazing!!!
Can't wait to see you!! We had fun with you at the waterpark!!!
Love,
The Petrie Gang