Monday, August 27, 2007

Laughing!!!

It is official, Judah is laughing (12 weeks old). Derek wouldn't believe me, so I had to get witnesses and both Morgan and Grandma Austin have also gotten our sweet boy to laugh. Too cute, I thought he could grab my heart with his smiles, but he has captured me even more with his little laugh. Gotta love that boy!

Speaking of Grandma Austin ~ this next shot is all thanks to her. We went over last night for some good ole family time when she "sneakily" passed out jello pops to all the kids! Thanks Grandma, we will make sure to all send you the laundry bill!


Ok ~ can anyone say twins! Had to get a close up of our all "Austin" boy. Hopefully Judah will also get past on Grandpa Austin's head of hair.



Last, but not least ~ our sweet girls Selah and cousin Leah enjoying a night of play time and dress up.


0 comments: